Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to place your advertisement here or if you wish to post your resume/CV.
Chartering and Scheduling Coordinator
The CSL Group Inc. (“CSL”) of Montreal, Canada is a world-leading provider of marine dry bulk cargo handling and delivery services. Through its major operating divisions, Canada Steamship Lines, CSL Americas, CSL Australia, CSL Asia and CSL Europe, CSL owns and operates a highly diversified fleet of specialized self-unloading vessels, off-shore transshippers and Handysize bulk carriers, and delivers more than 78 million tonnes of cargo to industrial customers annually. CSL’s history can be traced back to 1845.
At CSL, we are committed to the wellbeing of our crews and employees, and to promoting a corporate culture that values high ethical standards, a safe and healthy workplace and respect for the environment. A career with CSL is both stimulating and challenging, and we are continually seeking skilled and passionate individuals to occupy key roles throughout our company.
For more information on CSL Group, please visit our website: https://www.cslships.com/en.
Our Chartering and Scheduling Coordinator position is a dynamic and fast-paced role that will support the Scheduling and Customer Service team located in our North Sydney office. In this role you will be help with scheduling the fleet utilizing optimization technology to inform decisions, understand customer needs and support voyage administration.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administering our voyage management system for data input;
- Preparing Laytime calculations;
- Reviewing voyage documentation;
- Analysing charter parties and voyage documents;
- Undertaking other day to day administrative tasks to adhere to operational requirements.
Qualification and skills
- 1–2 years’ experience in the shipping industry (preferably in an office environment);
- Experience in a Chartering Agency (an asset);
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Understanding of the marine transport shipping industry (including cycle times and transport systems);
- Interest in career development within a niche market industry.
This is a full time, salaried position. CSL offers a competitive salary, employee bonus program and comprehensive benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume & cover letter to the following link:
If there are any specific job queries, please direct your enquiry to:
P: (+61) 02 9432 7585
M: 0439 953 382